Hello is a new App built by the Messenger team and it is available for testing on Google Play Store.The App aims to replace the conventional Phone Dialer App on Android smartphones. The Hello App is based on Google’s Material Design, and it contains four main tabs, recent calls, the dialer, contacts, and settings.
Hello App Google Play Store Link: Download Hello — Caller ID & Blocking App Here for FREE
- Once downloaded, you need to sign in with Facebook
- Give it permissions to sync your contacts with Facebook
- Also allow it to interact with calls.
After that, you can decide how you want to use Hello, as active dialer? or let it just passively surface information about incoming calls.
How Hello Works?
Hello connects with Facebook, and combined information from your contacts and match it with available data on caller’s Facebook profile.
How Hello App Looks
Basic Features of Hello:
• See who’s calling you, even if you don’t have that phone number saved in your phone.
• Easily block unwanted calls.
• Automatically block calls from numbers that have been blocked by a lot of other people.
• Search your phone contacts and people and places on Facebook, without switching between apps.
• Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
• Open a Facebook profile or Page with just one tap.
• Call and text for free with Messenger.
• Call, add and edit contacts — just like you do on your phone.
For now Hello is available for Android Only.
See Hello App in action in this Video:
SOURCE: Facebook News Room